Venue & Hospitality
Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Golf Plaza, Yas Island, P.O.Box 93725
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
• Abu Dhabi International Airport • Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
• Head east
• 5 s (53 m) • Slight left
• 1 min (450 m) • Drive along Al Raha Blvd, Yas Tunnel and Yas Leisure
• 10 min (7.6 km) • At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
• 550 m • At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
• 350 m • At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
• 1.9 km • At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
• 400 m • Keep left
o km • Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Al Raha Blvd
• 900 m • Turn left
• 650 m • Continue onto Yas Tunnel
• 850 m • Continue onto Yas Leisure Dr
• 900 m • Turn left
• Destination will be on the right
• 50 s (160 m) • Radisson Blu, Abu Dhabi Yas Island
• Golf Plaza ,Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi emirate is in the Arabian Gulf region. It adjoins the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Sultanate of Oman. Occupying almost 87% of the country’s total area, Abu Dhabi emirate covers around 67, 340km², which comprises mostly desert, including part of the Empty Quarter (Rub Al Khali) and salt flats/sabkha. Abu Dhabi’s coastline extends over 400 Km. The emirate is divided for administrative purposes into three regions. The first encompasses Abu Dhabi city, which is both the emirate’s capital and the federal seat of government. The island city of Abu Dhabi is just 250 metres from the mainland, which has many other suburbs. The main bridges, Maqta, Mussafah and Sheikh Zayed Bridge, connect Abu Dhabi city to the mainland, with others currently being constructed. There are around 200 natural islands in the emirate including the Saadiyat, Yas, Lulu and Sir Bani Yas islands.Abu Dhabi city bursts with dazzling business-cum-leisure facilities ranging from state-of-the-art convention centre, luxurious hotels, spas, designer golf courses, theatres and very soon, some of the world’s most famous museums. The palace-like shopping malls and indigenous souqs in Abu Dhabi make for a great shopping expedition. Gastronomic treats further abound from cool and sophisticated cafes, clubs and restaurants. For the fitness conscious, jogging and cycling are a welcome treat in along the city’s charming Corniche or beachfront, merely minutes away from the bustling city centre.